Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Week 12


I'll start with this package design first. This package design demonstrates good use of contrast because the use of only two colors is simple and doesn't distract from the text. Instead, it emphasizes on the point they are trying to sell, "Focus + Clarity." The shapes created with the dual-tone creates depth and makes you believe that you can see far and with great clarity.


I think this advertisement is quite interesting, but at the same time, it does not do a good job in contrasting. The colors are too bland and nothing really stands out. From the advertisement, I get the idea that someone likes to use plastic bags for everything, instead of washing dishes. I don't really believe that is the main point, but because there is not much contrast in color, I don't understand what the advertisement is trying to say visually.

No comments:

Post a Comment