Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Week 9: Extra Credit #2


Can you tell what this package is about? It's Hand Sanitizer. What makes this hand sanitizer different from other hand sanitizing companies? It's the package design, of course! Since we are now in the age of all being about ORGANIC. This package is very relevant since it uses the color Green and White. Plus, the name is "Clean Well." What we're used to seeing are hand sanitizing packages that are in a transparent container, but if sometimes the transparency of the package makes me feel like even if I try to get bacteria off my hands, it will still be on the hand sanitizing package; the dirt will leave a mark with my handprint on the package. So, how does that make me feel like the hand sanitizing product killed 99.9% of my germs? It's still visible! That's why, I think this package is nice because it's not transparent. It's white. The color, white, gives me a clean, fresh feel. The package design is very simple which also makes me think it's easy to use and open and something that isn't trying to overdesign itself with all the unnecessary clutter of colors and labels. The package is down to earth and will get my hands clean, as well as safe for kids! Now, that's all that is important!

No comments:

Post a Comment